The PTO raises funds for purchases which enhance the education of students at Bee Cave Elementary and supports their teachers.
- Annual subscription fees for learning applications/software (e.g., IXL, SpellingCity, StemScopes, Reading A to Z)
- Field trip transportation
- Staff Appreciation
- Teacher Professional Development (e.g., conferences)
- Outside consulting (e.g., student assemblies, speakers)
- Annual budgets for Library, PE, Art, Music, Nurse, Counselor, G3, and GT
- Science Day supplies
- Classroom consumables
- Scholarship for BCE alumnus
- Staff planning support
- Team Lead Planning Retreat
Other recent purchases
- Outdoor Classroom
- Updated PE and Recess equipment
- Mobile science museum & planetarium
- Shade cover over basketball court
- New stage curtain
- Gym sounds system
- Obstacle courses for Field Day
- Award banners in the gym
- Flexible seating for classrooms
- Teacher Supply Closet
How are purchase decisions made?
Recurring purchases are approved with our annual budget. Special purchases are requested by staff/teacher/grade levels, or suggested by parents via our annual survey or other channels – please let us know if you have suggestions!
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
No Upcoming Events
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!
Click HERE to become a sponsor!